Safety and Care
Our products are tested to make sure they meet the relevant standards. The toys we sell are tested to meet the EN71 standards parts 1,2 & 3 and CE marked. We have used a reputable independent testing house in the UK for toys manufactured in the uk. Where products we source are manufactured abroad, and for the products we source from our guest brands, we gather testing certificates from the manufacturers to show compliance agains the EN71 standards.
In addition to the standards, we implement thorough quality control monitoring before items are added into our stock, and use parent testing to ensure that products are meeting the needs of little ones and their carers.
Please take note of the safety and care instructions and additional notes below.
- Teething toys can been cleaned using a cold sterilising solution or be washed in warm soapy water. Please do not put teething toys in a microwaveable steriliser. Teething toys made from just silicone can be washed in a dishwasher.
- For teethers containing wood we recommend re-oiling the wood with organic coconut or olive oil to ensure the wood doesn't get dry or brittle. Inspect the wood regularly for signs of drying out. If any cracks are noticed in the wood, please refrain from use.
- Our teething toys have been tested to be suitable for all ages. However, due to the size we recommend the following teethers for the age groups as detailed below
- 0-3 Months - Rainbow teether.
- 3m+ Beehive teether
- Do not leave your child unattended with our teething toys.
- Our Dummy clips are tested to ensure they meet the BSEN standards. Dummy clips are for the purpose of attaching a dummy/pacifier to the child's clothing and should only be used in this way. Please do not give your child the dummy clip to play with as they would a toy or teether, as it is not intended to be used in this way. Never leave your child unattended (for example sleeping in their cot) with a dummy clip.
- Our crochet rattles and soft crochet toys can be spot or sponge cleaned but we don't recommend them being put in the washing machine. They are suitable from birth onwards.
- The same safety and care instructions for our teething toys can also be applied to our wooden rattles and wooden rattles with silicone.
- Washing instructions for swaddles and blankets can be found on the label of each product. We recommend following the Lullaby trust guidance for safe sleep. To find out more please visit:
Where we outsource products from other companies we request the same high standards to be met. Any items found to be faulty or not fit for purpose will be returned to the brands for investigation and replacement.
Last Updated: 20/01/23